1.This garment size information is for reference only and allows for 1-2cm (0.4-0.8 ") differences due to manual measurement, thanks! 2. Object colors displayed on photos may be slightly different on your computer monitor because the monitors are not calibrated equal. 3.Please follow the exact size chart to select the size. Do not choose directly according to your habits.
*Neoprene with embossed design can make you sweat more and for non-slip.
*High waist for a flatter tummy and waist.
*Powerful Velcro for stronger adhesion.
*curved design can better fit the hip curve, making your movement more freely.
• Your body should be dry with no oils.• Be careful with nails, jewelry & pointed objects.• Hold the garment with your fingertips.
1. Make sure all hooks, clasps and zippers are open. From a seated position, take the bodysuit by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the bodysuit up to your knees.
2. Stand up, and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
3. Put on the straps and adjust them to your comfort. Use a mirror to check that the garment has not rolled up and is in its rightful position.
4. To close it, hook up the inner hooks from the bottom up and then close the zipper. If open-bust, the shaper should be placed to surround the bra on the bottom.
Q1:Find the Perfect Fit
1️⃣ First, make sure you go to the “Size chart” below the product info in our product pages.
2️⃣ Measure your waist and hips in inches with measuring tape for a better selection.
3️⃣ You can find what sizes correspond to which waist, bust, and hip measurements.
When in doubt, rely on your hip size for better comfort or simply CONTACT US and we'd love to help.
Q2:I’m different sizes according to my weight, waist and/or hips - what should I do?
This could happen! Not all bodies were created equal and trying to standardize them is useless - size charts are just a guide to help you determine what YOUR best option is.
If you’re still on the fence, go for what your hip size says. We’ve found that customers who based their purchases on hip size felt a lot more comfortable in their shapewear once it arrived.
If you're unable to find the answer to your question, simply CONTACT US and we'd love to help.
Q3:How do I take my body measurements correctly?
Waist - Without any clothes on (or with your top raised), wrap a measuring tape around your midsection. There are two ways to find your waist:
The fleshy part between your ribs and hips, that will be at navel-level or just above.
Lean to the side with your hands on your hips. Your waist is that spot on your side that folds inwards.
Hips - With your feet together, measure the widest part of your hips by wrapping a measuring tape around you. Be sure to include your butt cheeks! If the tape isn’t covering the fleshier part of them, then you’re either too high or too low.
Bust - To measure your bust, simply wrap a measuring tape around your breasts and back. Make sure the tape is wrapped straight around your body and covering your nipple area.
This measurement should be ideally done with no bra on.